Monday, November 7, 2011

0711-I Outfit

Not feeling well, but the family birthday season went on:

(and sorry, I usually don’t want every other posting on my blog to be an outfit post, but editing those and writing down a little text is so much easier for bronchitis-me, than elaborate “What I’m thinking about whatsover” postings)

tumblr_lu92tjg8F11qk75dio1_1280beartumblr_lu92vjBOEu1qk75dio1_1280bear

tumblr_lu92u32LYw1qk75dio1_1280beartumblr_lu92uwXLJk1qk75dio1_1280beartumblr_lu92swX0XS1qk75dio1_1280bear

(shirt: Petit Bateau/10 Corso Cosmo, jeans: Cheap Monday, boots: Buffalo, scarf: h&m, bracelet: Thomas Sabo, watch: Tissot)

Frustration – because I was ill – shopping: After I had seen the doctor on Friday I HAD to get something in town and then grabbed those two items. I had spotted the shirt in Paris, but hadn’t bought it, and the lipstick has been on my list for weeks, too, so no energy-consuming trying on, swatching, thinking necessary. The Marinière is a Petit Bateau/10 Corso Como Collaboration and somehow I like it better on myself, than regular striped – Breton Shirts. First I was indicisive because it is a little short on me, but I like this mix of length-width more than I did in one size larger. I think the Marinière will become a staple in my wardrobe!

The colour of the lipstick – Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 34 is AMAZING. Couldn’t wear it without lipbalm yet, my lips are always complicated when I’m ill, so I can’t say much about the matte finish.

tumblr_lu762rZO8F1qk75dio1_1280tumblr_lu763im7HV1qk75dio1_1280

3 comments:

  1. I really like the irregular stripes on that shirt. I like a classic Breton and just one is enough for me, but I also love it whenever someone comes up with an interesting riff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wanted that marinière too, but I couldn't decide myself on it!
    What's the verdict after some days after the purchase? Good buy?

    kiss

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lin: I thought the same about the irregular stripes. For whatever reason I liked this better on me than the regular ones, I used to think Breton wasn't made for my bodytype, colouring or whatever, then this one worked a lot better!

    @ Al: I still really like it, it's a nice basic which is not thaat basic somehow. the only little disappointment was that I had to wash it very soon. hmm maybe because I was ill and therfore sweating more than usually (too much information? I'm sorry! ;) )?

    ReplyDelete