Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tribute to Versace x h&M

While you’re reading this I’m probably already queuing in front of h&m to wait for the store opening – two hours earlier than usually – at 8am. I hope I’ll be one of the first 280 (000?) people who get those bracelets to be allowed into the collection section, and I hope that my group of 20 people will be let in within the first few hours. Hopefully it won’t be as cold as today – 0 degrees around Munich.

Just kidding, I’m def not going to get up earlier than usually and spend hours with loads of crazy people freezing my a**s off, fight to get the pieces and finally step on the highly sought-after ones as soon as they hit the floor in the chaos. No offence at those who do this to themselves, but I tend to be scared of crazy masses and moreover find the only two pieces of the collection that I like, pretty overprized. Let’s see if I join the online store – breakdown game… Will let you know! Is anyone going to get something from the collection? I feel I’m one of the few people out there who don’t claim to hate the full collection, yet don’t exactly love it, but it’s going to be sold out super-fast, I’m sure!

Oh wait, my tribute: Anna dello Russo’s back after Balmain – in a Versace for h&m dress! I hope you’re not disappointed…

IMG_1919bear

3 comments:

  1. I'm more on the hate side LOL
    The fact that people who usually have a decent to good taste in fashion are falling for all this tackiness really astonishes me... Guess it's the real symbol of logos and people who like a brand because of what it means and not because of the product (e.g. some Louboutin shoes, the horrible models, just to show off the red sole...)
    Bah...

    A kiss to you :*

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy, wegen deiner frage zu dem rock, der fällt eigentl relativ groß aus, ich habe nämlich XS genommen und eigtl habe ich in rücken immer 36. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Al: So right and I really don't know why I like one of the simple black dresses so much.... but I have to say that since I ordered it, my head tells me that its price is more or less the difference between an Canon EOS 600 and an EOS 60. I'm currently saving money for a new camera so I really should stay away from an overprized dress which screams "I'm Versace for h&m".

    Kisses

    @JillePille: Dankeschön!! :) Der Rock sieht wirklich toll aus, aaaach, ich werd noch etwas drüber nachdenken, mal schauen :)

    GLG

    ReplyDelete