Thursday, November 10, 2011

After Balmain

I told you that Balmain was busy and chaotic….. And this is like the not that brilliant rest, better pix of Freja and Daria have been or will be posted. Ah and I also saw Arizona Muse, she was standing right next to me and then got into her car. Unforunately my autofocus wasn’t moving AT ALL. Then, when Arizona was already in her car my camera wasn’t blocked anymore and I took a picture. Which is so blurry, that I just can’t show it, and I’ve posted a lot of less perfect pictures already…. OH, and I took some nice pictures of Karmen Pedaru’s driver and ponytail…

IMG_1900bear

Abbey Lee Kershaw and the Cake -  more here

IMG_1896bearaIMG_1898bearIMG_1893bearIMG_1892bearIMG_1860bear

Bette Franke – thanks to tfsers for identifying her!

IMG_1864bear

Ella Kandyba – thanks tfsers again!

IMG_1863bear

Anna Selezneva and I like the man’s matching glasses + shirt

IMG_1866bearIMG_1865bear

IMG_1859bear

Julia Frauche – thanks tfs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment