So lucky me, Freja was suddenly standing behind (!) me – who was staring at the entrance of the venue – after Balmain. I’m going to write more about that day and what was going on, in the form of a diary, like I did yesterday, just want to post some pictures already, it would be too much for one posting. That authentic smile appeared on her face when she spotted Abbey in the crowd.
I decided to add that little copyright line to my pictures, again. First thought that it might be a little childish, since I’m just nobody in the world of fashion photography, but after I loaded those pix onto tfs, I already saw them circulating online without credit. No drama, of course, and it rather makes me feel proud, but for the future I think I want to have this bit of control (and use it as a little advertisment, too, of course ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment