I wore this earlier in October, when it was still very warm over here, for a day out with friends. I totally felt like dressed “in the spirit of Paris”, but among the first things my best guy-friend - just back from a year abroad – told me, was, how tired he was of the uniform clothing style of German women. According to him every girl wore skinny jeans and low boots……… well…..
jeans, leather jacket: Zara, shirt: Cos, boots: topshop, scarf: etam, bag: longchamp
Ehum, this is emberassing, but I’ll try to assure you that I’m not the one who’s playing with the little animal farm in the background…
Haha, I've been super curious to see if girls in Paris really all dress like this, with all the endless "French stye" mania.
ReplyDeleteAnd isn't funny that it's okay for men to stick to a uniform but for women it's dismissed as boring?
You don't know how right you are since my friend is mister lawyer-Ralph Lauren head to toe...
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm quite excited to read what you#re thinking about the French girls. I was so bored with all that French style celebration on the internet, but must say I saw some really super nicely and "effortlessly simple" dressed girls there. might write a blog post about it, but unfortunately I didn't take any street style pix before fashion week.
Hope you're having a great trip!