Monday, October 24, 2011

Paris Streetstyle–around Gareth Pugh

Outside Gareth Pugh, minus the ones that I posted here and about a million portrait shots of Joan Smalls that I still need to edit. Unfortunately not the best quality, since it got dark and I only have that integrated standard flash in my camera (which I didn’t use), stood too close and made other beginner’s mistakes. But just to give you an idea of what was going on.
IMG_1768bearIMG_1769bear
Blogger (I think)
IMG_1770bearIMG_1778bear
Olivier Zahm and Joan Smalls

IMG_1800bear-horz2bear
Aline Weber
IMG_1790bear
Magdalena Frackowiak again
IMG_1791bear
a little more of her outfit
IMG_1792bear
admired by men of all ages :)
IMG_1804bear
a blurry Constance Jablonski
IMG_1788bear
matching hair and clothes
IMG_1759bear
patterned people
IMG_1761bear
I hope this won’t be misunderstood, I just couldn’t resist taking his picture. Surrounded by all the colourful fashion- and blogger community, he seemd to me a lot more worth taking a picture of…. (no offence!)
sunglasses were yesterday…..    and Catherine McNeil

btw.: tfs needs help at identifying these models who walked at the Gareth Pugh show:
Model 1
Model 2
Model 3
*gg*

2 comments:

  1. Ich liebe deinen Blog! Immer noch;) Ich melde mich zurück:) Bei mir war sehr viel los in letzter Zeit und ich hab einiges durchgestanden. Vielleicht komme ich in nächster Zeit dir ne Mail zu schicken oder so:)
    P.s.: http://www.facebook.com/jemand.bloggt ;)
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das freut mich, Danke! :) Aber noch mehr freut es mich, dass es dir wieder besser geht! Würde mich sehr über die mail freuen! :) Ich schreib dann auch hoffentlich schneller zurück, als ich derzeit Kommentare beantworte... allerdings bin ich übers WE nicht zu Hause.

    Liebe Grüße zurück!

    ReplyDelete