Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bits of Outfits

So this is what I wore during fashion week and it’s really not very outstanding. Especially since I got in conflict with one of my personal fashion rules: Looking good in hot weather is impossible. No seriously, we had about 28 degrees towards the end of the week – something I def hadn’t anticipated when packing my suitcase. So I even bought a miniskirt on Wednesday before going to Balmain, because I felt as if I was about to die in my jeans, improvised, and decided that I was only the photographer, didn’t have to be an eye-catcher.

No complete outfit pictures, I’m sorry, my friends in Paris didn’t have a full body mirror (yet. Just had moved in.)

 

Wednesday:

IMG_1809bearIMG_1811bear

CIMG4991

somehow other bloggers are better at detail shoots….. And ignore my nails, they either were stressed a lot, or Chanel Graphite is the crappiest (sorry!) nail polish I’ve ever had….

shirt: h&m Trend, jeans: Zara, cuff: COS, watch: Tissot

 

Thursday + my new etam boots

IMG_1815bear IMG_2014bear

Shirt, Cuff: COS, pants: Cheap Monday, Skirt: Mango, necklace: I am

first time black ankle boots + bare (white) legs….

 

Friday:

IMG_2436bearIMG_2433bear

Shirt, Skirt: Zara, Cuff: COS, shoes: Bata

Shoes still dusty after Tuileries

2 comments:

  1. Hey, ist zwar ein später Kommentar, aber kannst du mir sagen wie bata Schuhe ausfallen? Will mir nämlich welche bestelen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo! Hoffe, ich antworte noch nicht zu spät (bin krank und vor allem auch dauerverplant, sorry!!), aber ich würde sagen, dass sie eher groß ausfallen. Ich hab Größe 40/41, Länge eher 41, die sind mir aber oft zu breit. Die Bata Ballerinas hab ich in 40 und sie passen so gut! GLG und ich hab immernoch vor, dir zu antworten, tut mir sehr leid!!

    ReplyDelete