Take care, there will be a lot of pictures in this posting. ;) I finally was able to take some pictures of Karmen at Dior, after I had already seen her after Rue du Mail, where it was too dark to take pix with my standard flash, Nina Ricci, where she quickly disappeared in her car (and it was dark, too) and Balmain, where I once again just got a blurry pic of her from a distance, before she jumped into her car.
You might have noticed, I’ve been a little Karmen-crazy lately, I think that may be called girl-crush ;). But she’s just soooo beautiful (IMO) but also has that mysterious aura, which makes her so special. I didn’t really speak with her, though, just said something like “Thank you so much”, which made her look up from her phone, a little irritated, probably because she hadn’t even properly “posed” for me. Don’t know, maybe I’m just too shy, but I definitely didn’t want to put myself into the position of a crazy, stalkerish fan, and she looked so concentrated and busy with her phone.
I did that too in Paris most of the times, shooting randomly without asking for a photo. Sometimes I saw that the girls were pissed but I'm really too shy to ask most of the times, especially when I see that they're busy. And also I think that photos in pose are often more boring than the spontaneous ones... I enjoyed yours very much ;-)
ReplyDeleteAl
-The Red Dot-
Thank you very much! :) I agree, often prefer those sponanous pictures.... still I had the impression that less shy people got a lot closer to everything. maybe next time ;).
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more of your photos!! :)