Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daria Strokous after Balmain

To come back to more pleasant things: Daria Strokous after Balmain. Don’t ask me why my autofocus goes on strike as soon as the person in the focus starts similing….

Check out her street-style! Unfortunately you can’t see much of it in those close-ups, but I tell you it’s quite my taste, simple but very chic. I have some full body shots of her after Dior, too, they will be posted later. Argh, there’s really so much that “will be posted later”… In the first place I can’t wait to share some thoughts on this whole Fashion Week “circus”, how I felt there, if it changed anything for me etc etc, but I need a relaxed moment to write that down… And I haven’t got back to any comments for quite a while, I’m sorry!! Will do that soon (somehow I also want to have a relaxed moment for doing that). Currently I’m starting revising again – and it feels like from zero. And I’m preparing a weekendtrip…

What I did today was adding a little index for my fashion week postings. I didn’t tag properly because I don’t think I will need a cathegory for every single person in my pictures, and don’t want too many tags, but like this it’s almost impossible to find pictures of a certain person or event within a reasonable amount of time.

You find the new page here (and in the column on the right of this page of course) – not finished yet. Please tell me if I mixed up some models!!

IMG_1905bearIMG_1904bear2IMG_1901bearIMG_1902bearIMG_1903bear

No comments:

Post a Comment