A little sad, I’m now back at home, would have loved to stay a little longer in hot hot HOT (yesterday 28 °C) Paris. I’m going to see through all my pictures and upload them in step by step. I had an incredibly exciting time in front of the doors of Paris Fashion Week, well, exciting for me, probably boring and foolish for anyone who isn’t into fashion and photo-crazy as I am. I’m going to write about it in detail, maybe in the style of a diary. Apart from all the Fashion Week crazyness I’m only more convinced now, that Paris is a city where I absolutely could see myself live in for a while. Not tooo big (hello, London!), very very very diverse, centre of art, fashion and politics, and full of open-minded, international people. I found it pretty easy to get in touch with other (International) people, even those who weren’t at my language school, and even the French and “Paisians” were so much more friendly than I remembered. Hope to be back, soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment