I started preparing this posting when I was still in Paris, but then I had some issues with technical stuff and was fed up with the terrible lay-out of phone postings, so that you get it only now, sorry!
1. Vogue Paris September Issue + Supplement Fashion Night Out Shirt
2. Garage Magazine. No idea how the circulation in other countries and cities is, but in Paris I saw it at really many news stands
3. NafNaf Pullover: Cotton Cashmere Mix, so soft! See a picture of me wearing it, below.
4. Delphine de Vigan: Rien ne s'oppose รก la nuit
5. Scarf from Eram: I love scarves, this time I packed only one which turned out to be a little warm - nice excuse for a new purchase ;)
6. Etam boots: First I was looking for Pistol Boot Look-alikes, then found those and liked them even more. They are even quite comfy. Walked really a lot in them and my feet started hurting pretty late ;).
I didn't get the NafNaf dress, I wrote about, in the end.... I tried size 34 in an other colour and it simply looked wrong on my long torso, but still a little wide in the chest area.


No comments:
Post a Comment