Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The next big h&m-thing

 

Probably everyone has already heard of it, Versace is going to be this year’s big designer collaboration of h&m.  I actually feel pretty ambivalent about those collaborations and I’m seriously sorry for the clothes, when I see how some people are treating them in the chaos. On the one hand one should be aware of the fact, that you’re getting overprized h&m stuff, on the other hand, I was very glad when I got a little something that feels like made by a designer I like and still absolutely love my Lagerfeld blazer, while I’m thinking about selling my Lanvin shirt BNWT on ebay…

 

Versace for me is either love or hate, and I’d rather have liked to see an other brand for h&M. Because I think that Versace for h&m CAN turn out very tacky, and because I’d prefer brands that aren’t that widely known and renowned, and don’t have that much to loose, but rather to gain.

 

A few first looks are already online on vogue.co.uk.

The dress on the right might turn out well, depending of fabrics, and only if it won’t be as goldish as it seems to be, I can’t discern it very well. But I like the “Roman” Versace-print. The other three look nice, but not made for me.

570---_versace_for_hm_02

700-1600-0-100_versace_for_hm_03700-1600-0-100_versace_for_hm_01700-1600-0-100_versace_for_hm_04

via:

Outing: but I must admit, I really liked those from Donatella’s latest spring/summer campaign. Wouldn’t wear the striped ones, but they’re nice to look at, IMO.

 

00010m00050m00080m00110m00130m00140m00150m00170m00220m00260m00320m00370m00390m00440m00450m

via:

No comments:

Post a Comment