Saturday, June 18, 2011

Waiting for some lipsticks….

 

I don’t know why, but Chanel (and almost only Chanel) usually catch me with the lipstick they use in a fashion show. Maybe the brand’s creative director for it’s make-up line, Peter Philips, simply chooses the nicest shade every time and manages to create a look which always hits my taste, maybe it’s just the name and reputation of Chanel, and the fact that I can afford at least SOMETHING they made. I just can’t resist, try to find out which products were used and desperately wait for them to be released.

Currently I’m waiting for Rouge Coco Shine in Royallieu from Chanel Fall/Winter 2011 Haute Couture, which ought to come out within a few weeks along with some more Rouge Coco Shines. I’ve already got Rouge Coco Shine in Boy (used in Sping Summer 2011 Prêt-á-porter) and Aventure and really like the formula, it’s the best lightweight, shiny lipstick I’ve ever tried! Arrgh while writing this I found out that Royallieu is already available but exclusively on chanel.com… I don’t like ordering High End make-up I’ve never tested on my skin…(and do they ship to Germany at all?)

aauntitled

via

The second lipstick is Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive. This shade was used in the fall/winter 2011/2012 show and is part of a new lipstick line which will be released in fall. Just found some information on it here, but La Furtive seems not to be part of the first release but comes out in November, according to Temptalia.

aaauntitled

via

aaaaauntitled

via

And last but not least I feel tempted by the ad for Chanel’s fall collection. Two new Rouge Cocos will be released, and I guess the one in the picture is étole,a rose-brown. More information here. I’ve got Mademoiselle and Perlé, and can say that the Rouge Coco formula is my absolute favourite out of all I’ve ever tried and Perlé probably me favourite lipstick ever.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauntitled

via

1 comment: