Monday, June 6, 2011

Recommendations: Lily Livestreaming and Esmod Fashion Show in Munich

 

lily_dfront-row-view..lilshootthebreeze

via front-row-view and shoot the breeze

Today from 11 GMT (=12 CET) and tomorrow there will be a shooting with topmodel Lily Donaldson streamed live on the internet. It's for Dasha Zuhkova’s new magazine. I once watched the livestream of a photoshoot – JAC for Another Magazine - and found it quite interesting. You get a bit of an idea how much work and how time consuming it can be.

Agathe's House
Nick Knight and Dinos Chapman collaborate on a shoot for Dasha Zhukova's new art-meets-fashion magazine. Inspired by twisted images of Chapman's daughter's dollhouse, Nick Knight brings these visions to life - and life-size - on model Lily Donaldson in an elaborate one-off shoot broadcast live on 6-7 June 2011. (via)

You can find the livestream here.

 

415744f86e9b235a97afa208f2316f6b

via

Moreover there’s a fashion show tonight in Munich, as part of the cultural Centre Gasteig’s 25th anniversary. Four graduates from Munich’s renowned Esmod academy will show their works. I’ve wanted to see an Esmod fashion show for years now, but looks like I can’t make it tonight, once again.

More info

No comments:

Post a Comment