Since I had to get a blush brush here in Paris after I forgot mine at home, I took the chance to get a new blush,too. And no,this is not supposed to make any sense since I got the cheapest brush I found at Monoprix, but MAC s "Harmony" blush for contouring. I've had an eye on it for almost a year and now decided that it was finally time to get it. Already love it and I think it's going to be an essential of any more than just minimal look. Though it looks a little warm in the pan (at least to me) it works perfectly well even on my very fair,cool undertoned skin. I think I can say that I have high cheekbones,they're just not very prominent. Harmony does a really good job at strengthening them,recommendation for everyone whose skin tone isn't too different from mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment