Today I felt well enough to take care of a few random but urgent things I couldn’t deal with when I was ill. To start the city trip quietly I first had lunch with my parents who also went into town, then went to Zara to look for a blouse-shirt for my graduation and finally to my favourite music store to buy a few presents.
First here comes my outfit. Scarf and big top under the Zara shirt because it was my first day outside after one week between bed and sofa. Unfortunately the Zara shirt tends to crinkle like crazy.
(shirt, cardigan, bag: Zara, jeans: Miss60, scarf: h&m, shoes: converse, bracelet: the usual Thomas Sabo)
In the end I only bought a blouse and frankly speaking I’m not even convinced if I’m going to wear it for my graduation, but it’s a nice one and now I’m on the safe side. Tried about 1000 blouses, but most of them wouldn’t go well with my skirt and blazer. I also tried that grey pullover on. It’s very nice and on my fall list, but its tag states that one had to have it professionally cleaned…. Not sure now if I’ll look for another one or take this one and the risk of a gentle maschine washing. But def like the pullover.
The green one pocket shirt and white skirt, both Zara, I got last month but haven’t postet them here yet. First I was indecisive whether I should return the (50€) blouse, but then I liked it a lot, even the colouring on my fair skin. The skirt was reduced to 10 € and I was looking for it in my size for weeks. One button is missing but I think for 10 € its ok to buy new buttons and sew…
The colouring in the first 2 pictures is a huge mess…. The first one is totally wrong, just look at my wardrobe door! The blouse is way more of a deep green! The other blouse is somehow close to the colour in the picture. I took those pix right in succession and didn’t change camera settings…
For anyone interested in classical, “world” music and jazz: when you’re in Munich, you MUST check out Ludwig Beck’s music department on the top floor. Ludwig Beck is a department store of middle – upper prize range, that carries mostly clothing and accessoires. Only on the ground floor there’s a huge beauty department where you find a lot of the “not that common” stuff like mac, Bobby Brown, Benefit etc, and on the top floor there’s the music store. Very professional and helpful (not necessarily incredibly friendly though ;) ) staff and a huuuuge selection. Love it, could spend hours there and buy the whole store. Apart from the presents I chose Erwin Schrott’s Rojotango (engl/dt) for myself. A baritone singing Tango songs. Can’t wait to listen to it. (btw I realised that so far I linked to German amazon pages – sorry @ those who don’t speak German, that was simply out of a habit, no bad intention!).
Here’s a bit of my day in pictures: I’ve seen that in other blogs and like it a lot, hope you do, too! :)
1. Beergarden at the “Kleinhesseloher See” in the English Garden – we had lunch at the “Seehaus” restaurant right next door
2. Echo Awards at the Ludwig Beck Music Store
3. People playing Boccia in the “Hofgarten”
4. Odeonsplatz at the heart of Munich, Theatiner church on the left, Felderrnhalle in the centre
Btw I got a bit of a migraine this evening, and I feel how it inhibits my English writing abilities… This posting probably sounds less smooth and contains a lot of mistakes, sorry!
zara is always gorgeous! nice buying sweety ;)
ReplyDeleteand of course sweety i have a 'normal' life during fasting.. :) i stay do what i want to do, and fasting not prevent my activity, it stay goes on :) no i though it doesn't stupid question hehe ;) and same with me i can't speak English fluently! im Indonesian but i love English and i always try to make it clear :D
ReplyDeleteI love Munich!!
ReplyDeleteIt is actually one of places I'm considering to move to after Belgium... I am a great Germany-German lover and Munich is one of the nicest cities I've been to (especially the Englischer Garten, I could live there with just a tent a change of clothes if it was possible :D)
Your buys are great, I'm in love with the blouse!
Al
First I must apologize for not getting back to you earlier!! When I read your comment I had my family over and afterwards frankly speaking, I forgot. I find your comment really funny because for me Belgium and Italy are two countries could totally see myself living in. Especially since I used to study in Belgium and did all that EU law stuff. It's such a strange country, gouvernment etc, but to me it had a very high qualiy of living, especially when it comes to social life.
ReplyDeleteBut considering your academic background Munich probably really is an option for your, with out technical university and all those scientific institutions. Let me know when you're moving over! :)