Probably a coincidence but I’ve read so much about bags in other blogs lately, that I want to create a simple and less elaborate “what’s in my bag” posting. I love to read this in other blogs, and even though we’re probably all carrying pretty much the same stuff in the end, it feels like giving a little insight into someone’s privacy.
- my wallet: Guess: Got it last year in Italy. I decided to “invest” in a new wallet because my old one was falling apart (literally! my credit cards said hello in the ice cream store) and because I don’t change wallets every other day, and then finally I was lucky to find my favourite in the Sales section.
- sunglasses: Ray Ban New Wayfarer. I’ve got one pair of classic Wayfarers and these New Wayfarers, which are adapted to my short-sightedness. Since I currently can’t wear contacts, the New Wayfarers are my only option these days. But I’ve found it difficult to get glasses which I really like in my face till I discovered the Wayfarers and now don’t want any other sunglasses at all.
- Moleskine notebook + pen: for addresses, lists, quotes, planning, blog posting ideas and anything that comes to my mind.
- Moleskine calendar-notebook
- Lipgloss (surprise: alverde!) – I usually don’t carry other beauty stuff with me. Don’t care enough and probably wouldn’t know where to start ;)
- a book or magazine: currently Georges Rodenbach’s Bruges La Morte (Das tote Brügge) I prefer carrying a tiny one with me. Negative point: These reclams usually aren’t as easy to read as you’d like it when going home in public transport after a long day
- tissues
- Mini Diana and/or Casio Exilim compact camera – I’ve carried cameras with me every day even long before I started blogging
- little bag with women’s stuff, migraine pill, hands cleanser, a hair tie, earphones, dextrose
- edit: forgot my phone: BlackBerry. Not working properly anymore and will soon be replaced, but we’ve become close friends, will miss it!
- Longchamp Le Pliage: I know this brand isn’t very popular among people who like to talk about fashion and has a certain „wannabe“ or snobbish image, in the best case it’s considered as being part of only a very conservative style of dressing. For me it’s THE ideal, perfect everyday bag, which goes with everything. Feel free to disagree, I’ll stick with my opinion! ;) Though I really like leather bags, I always feel I had to be so careful when carrying them. In the rain I make sure that my bag is under my umbrella, not me, and I try to avoid anything. And I have my reasons… Managed to spill half a cup of coffee over my brand new Le Pliage. And then went home, used soap and water and the bag looked brand new again. Moreover I like to be able to close a bag with a zipper, especially in the underground. The colour isn’t the most neutral one, though. But since I’m usually wearing neutrally coloured clothes, it works most of the time. I’ve got a huge Le Pliage for university, a tiny black one and one for my pens; have been using them for years. Got the one from the picture last spring, it was a limited colour (in case someone’s interested).
- Zara leather bag: I desperately wanted a cross-body bag to relieve my tortured back, and of course I had seen all those Alexa Mulberrys, PS 1, but didn’t really think about getting something like that. Then I found mine at Zara and actually liked it a lot more than the designer bags. Only the back relieve plan isn’t really working out, since the strap is so small that it cuts a little into my skin and causes pain after some time. Ok, back relieve but no skin relieve. But I’m a lot more mobile with this one, compared to a bag which is sitting on my shoulder, especially when taking pictures. Yes, my first cross-body bag after like 10 years! It’s Zara sping/summer 2011.
+ my two currently mostly used bags:
And now I just hope I got all the backs and bags right! When quickly writing this almost every bag became a back and the other way round….
Schöner Post! Welcher Alverde-Gloss ist das? Ich liebe meine schwarze Longchamp. Das ist einfach ein Raumwunder. Da passt so viel rein, wie ich sonst in keine Tasche. Ich müsste sonst täglich mit ner Reisetasche in die Uni;)
ReplyDeleteDas Portemonaie ist wunderwunderschön:) Wie ist das Buch? :) Ich mag Reclam und mag es genau unter dem Aspekt auch wieder nicht;) Aber sonst hab ich ne große Sammlung;)
Liebe Grüße!!!!
Dankeschön!! :) Das eine ist so ein Tubegloss in Erdbeer, der letztes Jahr aus dem Sortiment genommen wurde. Hab ihn ermäßigt gekauft, und war sehr positiv überrascht. Der andere ist aus der letzten LE. So ein Gloss mit 2 unterschiedlichen Phasen, ich glaub der hellste, den es gab. Mein Lieblingsgloss zur Zeit, das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist einfach Spitze!
ReplyDeleteZum Reclam Heft....... naja, es ist schon etwas mühsam, ich lese auch nur unterwegs drin. Die Geschichte an sich ist aber ziemlich interessant. Vielleicht schreib ich mal was drüber, wenn ich durch bin. Kann noch etwas dauern ;)
Schönen Abend noch!