Saturday, August 20, 2011

I got my first blog award! :)

Jemand bloggt from onemilliondots has given me my first blog award! I’m so grateful and glad she likes my blog, and can definitely say the same about hers, take a look at it! Vielen, vielen Dank!!! :)

TellMeAboutYourself

Now I need to tell you seven things about me:

 

1. I’m a synaesthete = in my mind letters and numbers have specific colours, and time spaces have a geometrical shape, for example for me the week and the year are eclipses, my “A” is red, 3 yellow…

2. I used to study and work in Belgium, it became a second home for me and I try to see my friends there as often as possible.

3. I’m a perfectionist, especially when it comes to education and studies. It quite became an obstacle, lately.

4. I love Italy, Roman History, Italian Food and Language

5. Since last summer I like the Opera a lot. Before I didn’t care too much, but then attended this wonderful outdoor performance of Don Giovanni in Florence (Gardino Boboli).

6. Even though I almost only paint my nails in nude and very dark shades, and that not very often, I like to possess nail polishes, especially those made by Chanel

7. My favourite painter is JMW Turner, I love the way he uses colours and pictures the light.

 

I’m giving this award now to Nico from shopanddrop , because I love her blog and find her very sympathetic, moreover she was one of the first bloggers who caught my eye. Check it out! Hope she isn’t on holidays, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment