Thursday, August 18, 2011

1708 Beergarden

CIMG5398CIMG5405CIMG5410CIMG5413

Until about one year ago I’d never have seen myself wearing a long skirt at all. I’m totally a jeans/pants girl, as you might have noticed, and only had some super short mini dresses and skirts for going out or hot summer weather. Then I saw this gorgeous girl in the underground, wearing a long, beige, wide skirt, black top and flat sandals, carrying a basket-like handbag and I knew I needed to get a skirt like that as soon as possible. And luckily I found this one at Zara Sales. And it became one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe, something that makes me feel comfortable and well, yet somehow chique, and for almost any everyday situation appropriately dressed. It’s love ;P.

The scarf unfortunately was much needed because I still (after 2 weeks) have a pain in my throat. And I think I should get some colour on my toes, finally. I haven’t used much varnish since my finger nails started breaking last year. After a lot of care and treatment and no varnish at all it finally got well, but since then I’ve been hesitant to use nail polish on both – my toes and finger nails. Need to change that!!

Here’s a little from the beergarden:

IMG00331-20110817-1951bear2

IMG00334-20110817-2010bear

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    please tell me where your thefashionspot icon/avatar is from.
    I remember it's from a vogue cover but i can't find it, and its driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Vogue Italia from August 2005 (Snejana by Meisel) :) . I've been desperately looking for the issue on ebay, but can't find it (for a reasonable prize....)

    ReplyDelete