Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Inspiration: Frida Gustavsson

I’ve followed this Swedish model’s streetstyle for a while now, not really to get inspiration in the way that I could totally identify with what she wears and want to rebuild her outfits with my own clothes, but rather because I love how she manages to pull off all those retro inspired and for young girls less common pieces so well! At the same time she looks totally authentic in the little older jeans outfit pictures. In her retro clothes I’d probably look like playing dress-up most of the time, still hope for a bit of influence on my wardrobe. And I can’t believe she’s only 18!  Breathtaking beauty by the way, and apparently she’s like 1,85m (6 ft and a bit), must be a very impressive appearence!

45a88_fridagustavssonstreetstylefront-row-vie´w

click to see more…

 

4850f_fridacamelcape115797fridaFRIDA_~2frida_gustavsson_16frida2fridagstr122604tumblr_l7ycy45A541qzbl6ko1_500fridagustavssongreenshirtfridaGustavssonlincolncenter-e1297969824444fridastyle_(3)tumblr_l1c6giyFIz1qzbl6ko1_500fridagustavca72b076

 

via:

Front Row View

Altamira NYC

stockholm streetstyle

modelsjam

No comments:

Post a Comment