This skirt is probably the only frill item I like on me. Very short but I don’t feel naked. First I was going to wear my beige/black Bata ballerinas, then tought that might be a little too posh and went for the Zara leo ballet flats. The result now is a bit of a mess, but I like it! I found the necklace rescently in my jewellery tray, had totally forgotten about it. I think it was a present, but must admit I don’t even remember who gave it to me….
skirt: Zara, shirt: COS, necklace: don’t know, shoes: Zara (2007) I wore my nude/pinkish Longchamp bag, which is not in the pictures, unfortunately
Die Kette und das gesamte Outfit sind wunderwunderschöööön:) So ein Basic-Shirt brauche ich auch noch;) Zauberhaft! Ganz gleich, was du hier trägst: Du machst immer eine gute Figur;) Liebe Grüßlis!
ReplyDeleteDankeschön, das ist lieb!! :) Ich glaub, ich brauch das Basicshirt auch noch in einigen anderen Farben, das ist wirklich toll!
ReplyDelete