Just mingled two random shopping posts to one, lets see if it works…. Frankly speaking I’m feeling a little weird when posting recent purchases. On the one hand it’s so show-off, on the other hand I like to see that in other blogs, too, to get some inspiration.
First today: I had a 10% voucher for Douglas and wanted to get a few things before going on holidays. Actually what I wanted most wasn’t in the store yet, but here is what I got:
- Kerastase Bain Volumactive shampoo at Douglas
- Weleda deodorant citrus at Douglas
- Dr. Hauschka facial cleaning milk at Douglas
- 2x leather bracelet sets at h&m – don’t often buy accessoires, not even cheap ones, but I like to wear them with leather stuff I’ve already got
- black hat at h&m divided – from my wishlist *check*
- statement rings at h&m
- Chanel Crayon Yeux in khaki platine (limited) eyeliner – I’ve already got rose plantiné and love it!
- Vogue Italia of August – especially because of a certain editorial (will write about it in a few days)
- something at COS I might return, won’t post it before I made up my mind
Second: What happened when I was at the grocery store for food shopping last weekend? I found some nice things in the Tchibo corner.
First that sports bra caught my eye. I’ve always been too late for this one and now finally got it. And luckily S 36/38 fits perfectly well. I haven’t worn it to the gym yet, but only read very positive things about it. Maybe recommend sizing up to girls with bigger chests….
Then the Wellingtons…. I’ve got Hunters on my current wish list, but decided that I don’t want to spend like 100 € + on them too soon, don’t want to order online and therefore probably wait till my next visit to the UK and hopefully get them there for aprox. 60 pounds. Since it looks like I won’t make it to the UK too soon, I’ve started looking for cheaper ones, because I really want Wellingtons for fall, don’t want to ruin my leather boots when it’s raining heavily. First I found h&m’s version for 30 €, but their greyish colour reminds me a bit too much of farmers’ boots. The Tchibo ones cost 20 € and are of a deep purple colour, the picture doesn’t display it very well. Liked them and got them. :)
And –woohoo- I got the h&m Trend Maxidress on kleiderkreisel.de, for a little less than the original prize. Because of the lengths I bought one size bigger than usual, but already have some ideas, how to make it smaller in the chest area.
No comments:
Post a Comment