Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More bags..

IMG00349-20110831-1933bear

Bags are obviously haunting me….. When I opened my French language course book this morning, what did I see? An exercise about Nathalie Lecroc, the intellectual mother of our less creative "What’s in my bag?” postings, like mine from yesterday. The series of images is called “Anthologie de Sacs”. I really like her sketches, for both, aesthetical reasons and because I like to see what different people are carrying with them everyday. Though in my opinion the idea of characterizing a person only by the content of his or her bag, shouldn’t be overstrained.

But still, the paintings are nice and I would like to share a few. Moreover here’s an interview with the artist.

Random news about my recent shopping activities: I just ordered these faux leather skinnies from topshop. Zara and Mango’s authentic leather ones probably look a lot better, but I don’t know if I’m really a leather pants girl and the price (200 €) is quite a lot for me. Now I’m pretty scared they’re too short, wide, tight, never had topshop pants so far. I will let you know!

643708-name-cut

via

Handbag 3 by Nathalie Lecrocbag6

tumblr_kzjsq4rjRW1qarmmn_thumb[1]tumblr_kzjsvsnyPy1qarmmn

via:

http://keepingslimandgettingstylish.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

http://www.onsitereview.ca/miscellanea/tag/material-culture?currentPage=2

http://allthingsnice4life.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

http://blog.iamlam.com.au/2010/07/

found on:

http://familyandland.blogspot.com/2011/02/inspiration-nathalie-lecroc.html

3 comments:

  1. Große Klasse! Einfach nur großartig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s.: Ich bin zwar noch recht neu in der Blogger-Welt, aber dein Blog gehört schon zu meinen Liebsten <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen, vielen Dank, das freut mich wirklich ungemein!!!!! :) Bin ja auch noch ganz neu! Ich lese dich auch unheimlich gerne, aber irgendwie "hängst" du manchmal bei blogger bei mir, also ich bekomme dann 3 updates auf einmal, die aber innerhalb einiger Tage gepostet wurden. Naja, liegt sicher an blogger, von nem anderen blog hab ich mal wochenlang gar nichts bekommen, dann alles auf einmal. ich dachte aber, ich sag mal bescheid! LG

    ReplyDelete