Basics:
o dark blue and black skinny jeans need to be replaced, both are worn out or became too short. I’d love to get those blue ones from Ksubi in the polyvore, love them on Karmen… in black maybe cheap monday or the polyvore ones from topshop
o black and dark grey basic shirt, maybe cos one pocket, but the Alexander Wang in the polyvore isn’t bad either
o another black wrap cardigan, mine from Mango is pretty worn out by now
o what I don’t need in the basic section: I’m quite well equipped with black, white and grey tank tops, white shirts, blouses, shorts and now also got blazers. And I’ve got so many shoes that I seriously doubt I will NEED some anytime soon
o not really a basic piece but I have been looking for an elegant black tube dress that goes well with my tiny chest for ages and still not successful.
Summer:
o maxi dress. Besides the h&m trend one I like Siri’s and Jac’s from one of my previous postings. No flower pattern, please
o maybe a midiskirt, not too expensive. Like the look, but it doesn’t 100% fit my style
Fall/Winter:
o leather, or fake leather skinnie or leggings, I know, I’m a little late, but for example she prooves, how elegant it can be.
o longsleave shirts like this one from topshop last year
o maybe something wine red
o maybe more Zara blouse-shirts
o maybe a warm cotton pullover (but ought to wear my authentic islandic first – this one in white)
o hunters – want them for years and currently it’s the perfect weather!
Accessoires:
o a hat like the one from h&m in the polyvore
o maybe maybe MAYBE pistol boots – why maybe – see my comment on my shoes above!
o glasses maybe – Ray Ban wayfarers, but also like those, Michael Kors made
Make-up
o I’m not going to spend too much money on this, only exception: maybe a little bit of Chanel’s upcoming fall collection
Other pricey stuff
o new phone – I got hooked by the iphone 4
o makro lense, maybe Canon EF-S 60 mm
o very maybe a new compact camera for parties etc: ricoh caught my eye,
No comments:
Post a Comment