Thursday, August 11, 2011

Slowing down

C_Spanien04 128bear

Porto, Portugal

 

I’ve been cleaning my apartment like mad the last couple of days, finally went to the hairdresser’s today and will have my graduation tomorrow, then have guests over for the weekend. Whenever I’m switching on TV I’m getting seriously scared of what human beings are able to do to each other how people are suffering in other parts of this world…. I hope this doesn’t come across as pretentious on a fashion lifestyle blablabla blog, and maybe I’m just in a strange mood, haven’t been able to fall asleep at night before 4 am for one week now. What I’m trying to say is that there will be less of me for the upcoming weekend, maybe nothing at all, because my cousin and her little children are sleeping here and I will be full time baby-sitting. So it’s not going to be a literally slowing-down weekend, but a nice chance to get away from everyday routine for a few days. Hopefully I’ll be able to make the little ones go to the Zoo with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment