… I’m still a little ill, just enough to be unable to enjoy the – till yesterday- beautiful weather outside and to lack energy for doing something useful (including reading a book for more than 30 min). Now tired of watching TV, the internet, doing nothing and a little grumpy. Anyway, to cheer myself and everyone else up - another pretty spot:
I took this picture last year when I spent a wonderful but way too short weekend with my friend in London (she lived Greenwich actually). In the meanwhile she’s moved to Manchester and I can’t wait to see her there. Or have her over at my place, of course!
I really like London, would love to spend some time there, maybe interning somewhere. All those different people, neighbourhoods, cultures, creatives. Individualists and art galleries around Hoxton Square. Turner Turner Turner at Tate Britain. Beautiful architecture, New Bond Street, Selfridges, Sloane Square, Belgravia, South Kensington. *dreams*
I’m just afraid that reality might be a little different. Don’t know if this city is simply a bit too big for me. The idea of spending two hours a day in the underground scares me. My friend who moved back to Manchester says, that she didn’t like that general stress level. Everyone was just rushing around which made life there all anonymous. And most of my friends are living somewhere far away from the centre (ok, except for the one who worked at Rothschild Bank) . One even lived in Brixton for her exchange year, to save money….. hmmmmm
Take me to London;) Hach, wundervoll. Was für ein atemberaubendes Bild! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteP.s.: Mach weiter so!
Liebes Grüßli
Vielen, vielen Dank! :) Das ist sehr lieb!!
ReplyDeleteLiebes Grüßli zurück!